Staying Mentally Well 8.5x11.pdf
More articles, websites, and pdfs you may find helpful:
- SEL Resources for Parents, Educators & School Communities Related to COVID-19
- How to Keep the Greater Good in Mind During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- How to talk to children about the coronavirus
- Preparing for Infectious Disease Epidemics: Brief Tips for School Mental Health Professionals
- Greater Good’s Guide to Well-Being During Coronavirus
- Six Daily Questions to Ask Yourself in Quarantine
- How to Help Teens Shelter in Place
- The Ten Percent Happier Coronavirus Sanity Guide - from their website, "The meditations, podcasts, blog posts, and talks on this page will help you build resilience and find some calm amidst the chaos. We’re adding more resources as they're created - so keep checking back."
- Healthcare workers can receive free access to the app. Please email email@example.com for instructions.
- Brightmind is offering a free subscription to their mindfulness app! From their website, "Brightmind expands the boundaries of human potential through tailored meditation instruction."
- Resilience in Challenging Times - SoundsTrue has created a free "digital care package to help you navigate the coming days with mindfulness, compassion, and presence."